FANDOM


Ashura
"Successor"
Portrait-0843
Release Date
Japan icon Japan Global icon Global
July 9, 2019 July 17, 2019
Card-0843
No. Element Rarity Max Level
843 Bravery icon ★★★★★★ 100
Range Luck Cost
Mid 10 → 99 56 → 28
Affiliation Hit Count
None 1
Status
Stat Base Max + Value + Abilities
Missions
Icon Health Health 773 1546 (+ 300) (+ 0)
Icon Strength Strength 738 1476 (+ 100) (+ 0)
Ninja World Ultimate Showdown
Icon Health Health 23190 46380 (+ 300) (+ 0)
Icon Strength Strength 1771 3542 (+ 100) (+ 0)
Icon Speed Speed 129 258 (+ 30) (+ 0)
F/B Skills
Field Skill Buddy Skill
Boosts Speed by 20-40. Reduces the chance of receiving speed reduction by 30% (Not Field Skills).
Sync Skills
1 Sync With Bravery Reduces Wisdom damage taken by 20%.
2 Sync With Mid Range Reduces Wisdom damage taken by 20%.
Abilities
1 Ability Bravery Attack Boost Damage Boost Against Bravery Increases damage dealt to Bravery Elementals by 15%.
2 Ability Ignore Knock Back Nullifies Knock Back Nullifies Ninjutsu/Secret Technique knock back and draw.
3 Ability Ignore Perfect Dodge Ignore Perfect Dodge Ignores Perfect Dodge and does damage.
4 Ability Ignore Substitution Ignore Substitution Ignores Substitution and does damage.
5 Ability Chakra Recovery Sealing-Resistance Nullifies Chakra Recovery Sealing Nullifies chakra recovery sealing (not Field Effects and F Skills).
Ninjutsu: Truth-Seeking Meteor
Missions 4.5x attack toward all enemies in range. Chakra Required: 3
NWUS 4.9x attack toward all enemies in range, 40% chance of speed reduction for 2 second(s), and reduces their Chakra Gauge by 1.
Secret Technique: Lotus Lord Kanzeon
Missions 10.5x attack toward all enemies in range and knocks them back. Chakra Required: 6
NWUS 10.5x attack toward all enemies in range, knocking them back with a 80% chance of speed reduction for 3 second(s), and boosts your own speed by 20% for 3 second(s).
Jutsu Data
Jutsu Hit Count Shape Range Position
Ninjutsu 4 Circle Mid Right
Secret Tech. 8 Circle Long Right
Jutsu Video
Status Effects
Self Icon-Speed Boost Support
Enemy Icon-Speed Reduction Icon-Chakra Reduction Icon-Knockback F/B Skill Icon-Speed Boost Icon-Speed Reduction Resistance
Jutsu Sync Skill Icon-Reduce Damage-Wisdom
How to Obtain Additional Information
Blazing Awaken Card-0842 N/A
Required Blazing Awakening Materials Blazing Awaken to
Card-1080 Card-1080 Card-1079 Card-1079 Card-1079 Card-0842
Other related characters
Card-0517 Card-0518 Bullet Point Card-0789 Card-0790 Bullet Point Card-0841 Card-0842 Card-0843
Navigation
Arrow-Left Card-0842
Card-0844 Arrow-Right
By Rarity Yellow
1 Star Rarity
2 Star Rarity
3 Star Rarity
4 Star Rarity
5 Star Rarity
6 Star Rarity
6 Star (BA) Rarity

By Element Yellow
Heart icon
Skill icon
Body icon
Bravery icon
Wisdom icon

Back to Encyclopedia Yellow

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.