FANDOM


Han
"Sprint Barrage"
Portrait-0543
Release Date
Japan icon Japan Global icon Global
January 30, 2018 February 6, 2018
Card-0543
No. Element Rarity Max Level
543 Skill icon ★★★★★☆ 70
Range Luck Cost
Long 17 → 80 40 → 24
Affiliation Hit Count
Stone icon 1
Status
Stat Base Max + Value + Abilities
Missions
Icon Health Health 411 822 (+ 200) (+ 0)
Icon Strength Strength 492 984 (+ 75) (+ 200)
Ninja World Ultimate Showdown
Icon Health Health 9453 18906 (+ 200) (+ 0)
Icon Strength Strength 738 1476 (+ 75) (+ 200)
Icon Speed Speed 101 202 (+ 25) (+ 0)
F/B Skills
Field Skill Buddy Skill
25%-50% chance of attacking back when receiving an attack. Reduces the chance of your attack being reduced by 25% (Not Field Skills).
Sync Skills
1 Sync With Long Range Boosts attack by 75/150.
Abilities
1 Ability Attack-Boost Attack Boost Boosts attack by 100.
2 Ability Attack Reduction-Resistance Attack Reduction Resistance Lowers rate of getting attack weakened by 20% (Not F Skills).
3 Ability Attack-Boost Attack Boost Boosts attack by 100.
4 Ability Attack Reduction-Resistance Attack Reduction Resistance Lowers rate of getting attack weakened by 20% (Not F Skills).
Ninjutsu: Eruption Kick
Missions 4.1x attack toward 1 enemy(s) in range and knocks them back. Chakra Required: 5
NWUS 4.1x attack toward 1 enemy(s) in range and knocks them back. 40% chance of switch sealing for 3 turn(s).
Jutsu Data
Jutsu Hit Count Shape Range Position
Ninjutsu 4 H. Rectangle Long Right
Status Effects
Self Support
Enemy Icon-Knockback Icon-Switch Seal F/B Skill Icon-Counterattack Icon-Attack Reduction Resistance
Jutsu Sync Skill Icon-Attack Boost
How to Obtain Additional Information
Clash Coin Exchange Shop purchase in Granny Cat's Hiding Place N/A
Required Awakening Materials Awaken to
Card-0953 Card-0953 Card-0905 Card-0905 No material Card-0544
Navigation
Arrow-Left Card-0542
Card-0544 Arrow-Right
By Rarity Green
1 Star Rarity
2 Star Rarity
3 Star Rarity
4 Star Rarity
5 Star Rarity
6 Star Rarity
6 Star (BA) Rarity

By Element Green
Heart icon
Skill icon
Body icon
Bravery icon
Wisdom icon

Back to Encyclopedia Green

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.