FANDOM


Hashirama Senju
"Bravery Known Throughout the War"
Portrait-0698
Release Date
Japan icon Japan Global icon Global
October 10, 2018 October 16, 2018
Card-0698
No. Element Rarity Max Level
698 Bravery icon ★★★★★★ 100
Range Luck Cost
Vast 10 → 99 50 → 25
Affiliation Hit Count
Senju Clan icon 1
Status
Stat Base Max + Value + Abilities
Missions
Icon Health Health 760 1520 (+ 300) (+ 0)
Icon Strength Strength 623 1246 (+ 100) (+ 0)
Ninja World Ultimate Showdown
Icon Health Health 15200 30400 (+ 300) (+ 0)
Icon Strength Strength 997 1994 (+ 100) (+ 0)
Icon Speed Speed 142 284 (+ 30) (+ 0)
F/B Skills
Field Skill Buddy Skill
Reduces the chance of receiving switch function sealing by 30%-35% (Not Field Skills). Reduces the chance of receiving switch function sealing by 35% (Not Field Skills).
Sync Skills
1 Sync With Senju Clan Nullifies jutsu sealing (excluding Field Effects and F Skills). *Does not remove jutsu seal if already afflicted.
2 Sync With Bravery Boosts attack by 100/200.
3 Sync With All Except Bravery Nullifies chakra recovery sealing (excluding Field Effects and F Skills). *Does not remove chakra recovery seal if already afflicted.
Abilities
1 Ability Self-Healing Self-Healing Restores 300/600 health every turn.
2 Ability Reduce Damage Reduce Damage Reduces damage taken by 20%.
3 Ability Self-Healing Self-Healing Restores 300/600 health every turn.
4 Ability Wisdom Attack Boost Damage Boost Against Wisdom Increases damage dealt to Wisdom Elementals by 25%.
5 Ability Self-Healing Self-Healing Restores 300/600 health every turn.
Ninjutsu: Wood Style: Wooden Dragon Jutsu
Missions 7.1x attack toward all enemies in range, knocking them back, and gives you 30% damage reduction for 2 turn(s). Chakra Required: 4
NWUS 6.8x attack toward all enemies in range, knocking them back, and gives you 20% damage reduction for 2 second(s).
Secret Technique: Wood Style: Split-Second Hits
Missions 25.5x attack toward 1 enemy(s) in range, 55% chance of immobilization for 3 turn(s). Restores own health by 10% of the damage caused. Chakra Required: 8
NWUS 21x attack toward 1 enemy(s) in range, 55% chance of immobilization for 3 second(s). Restores own health by 10% of the damage caused.
Jutsu Data
Jutsu Hit Count Shape Range Position
Ninjutsu 6 H. Rectangle (1/3) Long Right
Secret Tech. 13 Circle Mid Right
Jutsu Video
Status Effects
Self Icon-Reduce Damage Icon-Health Recovery Support
Enemy Icon-Knockback Icon-Immobilization F/B Skill Icon-Switch Seal Resistance
Jutsu Sync Skill Icon-Nullify Jutsu Sealing Icon-Attack Boost Icon-Nullify Chakra Recovery Sealing
How to Obtain Additional Information
Awaken Card-0697 N/A
Other related characters
Card-0202 Card-0203 Card-0204 Bullet Point Card-0417 Card-0418 Bullet Point Card-0520 Card-0521 Card-0522 Bullet Point Card-0697 Card-0698 Bullet Point Card-0745 Card-0746
Navigation
Arrow-Left Card-0697
Card-0699 Arrow-Right
By Rarity Yellow
1 Star Rarity
2 Star Rarity
3 Star Rarity
4 Star Rarity
5 Star Rarity
6 Star Rarity
6 Star (BA) Rarity

By Element Yellow
Heart icon
Skill icon
Body icon
Bravery icon
Wisdom icon

Back to Encyclopedia Yellow

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.