Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing Wikia
Advertisement
Itachi Uchiha
"Brotherly Pledge" Limit-break.png
Portrait-0700.png
Release Date
Japan icon.png Japan Global icon.png Global
October 16, 2018 October 23, 2018
Card-0700.png
No. Element Rarity Max Level
700 Bravery icon.png ★★★★★★ 100 → 150
Range Luck Cost
Short 10 → 99 100 → 40
Affiliation Hit Count
Akatsuki icon.png Uchiha Clan icon.png 1
Status
Stat Base Max Max Limit-break.png + Value + Abilities
Missions
Icon Health.png Health 940 1880 2534 (+ 300) (+ 0)
Icon Strength.png Strength 1409 2818 3786 (+ 100) (+ 0)
Ninja World Ultimate Showdown
Icon Health.png Health 19740 39480 53214 (+ 300) (+ 0)
Icon Strength.png Strength 1832 3663 4922 (+ 100) (+ 0)
Icon Speed.png Speed 118 236 276 (+ 30) (+ 0)
F/B Skills
Field Skill Buddy Skill
Reduces the chance of receiving immobilization by 30%-35% (Not Field Skills). Reduces the chance of receiving immobilization by 35% (Not Field Skills).
Sync Skills
1 Sync With Short Range Boosts attack by 150/300.
2 Sync With Akatsuki Nullifies jutsu sealing (excluding Field Effects and F Skills). *Does not remove jutsu seal if already afflicted.
3 Sync With Uchiha Clan Nullifies chakra recovery sealing (excludes Field Effects and F Skills). *Does not remove chakra recovery sealing if already afflicted.
Abilities
1 Ability Ignore Knock Back.png Nullifies Knock Back Nullifies Ninjutsu/Secret Technique knock back and draw.
2 Ability Substitution Jutsu.png Substitution Jutsu 20% chance of dodging a physical attack (Not slip damage).
3 Ability Ninjutsu Chakra Consumption-Erase.png 0 Chakra Req'd for Ninjutsu 20% chance to reduce chakra consumed by Ninjutsu to 0.
4 Ability Secret Technique Chakra Consumption-Erase.png 0 Chakra Req'd for Secret Technique 20% chance to reduce chakra consumed by Secret Techniques to 0.
5 Ability Substitution Jutsu.png Substitution Jutsu 20% chance of dodging a physical attack (Not slip damage).
6 Ability Secret Technique Chakra Consumption-Erase.png 0 Chakra Req'd for Secret Technique 20% chance to reduce chakra consumed by Secret Techniques to 0.
Ninjutsu: Amaterasu
Missions 3.8x attack toward all enemies in range, creating a black flame area that ignores defense and causes 1000 damage for 4 turn(s). Chakra Required: 4
NWUS 3.3x attack toward all enemies in range, creating a black flame area that ignores defense and causes 1500 damage for 3 turn(s).
Secret Technique: Sealing Sword: Totsuka Blade
Missions Removes Perfect Dodge for 1 enemy(s) in range and ignores Substitution with 15.5x attack toward them, knocking them back. 80% chance of immobilization for 3 turn(s). Chakra Required: 8
NWUS Removes Perfect Dodge for 1 enemy(s) in range and ignores Substitution with 12x attack toward them, knocking them back. 80% chance of immobilization for 3 second(s).
Jutsu Data
Jutsu Hit Count Shape Range Position
Ninjutsu 8 Circle (lowered) Long Right
Secret Tech. 15 H. Rectangle (Fat) Short Right
Jutsu Video
Status Effects
Self Support
Enemy Icon-Knockback.png Icon-Immobilization.png F/B Skill Icon-Immobilization Resistance.png
Jutsu Icon-Damage Region.png Icon-Remove Perfect Dodge.png Icon-Ignore Substitution.png Sync Skill Icon-Attack Boost.png Icon-Nullify Jutsu Sealing.png Icon-Nullify Chakra Recovery Sealing.png
How to Obtain Additional Information
Awaken Card-0699.png Amaterasu will trigger even if there are no enemies within its hitbox.
Extra Effect(s)
Super Impact! End of Retaliation Banner.png 2x Health Boost

Ninjutsu: 1.5x Damage Multiplier Boost

Secret Technique: 1.5x Damage Multiplier Boost

100% Immobilization Resistance for 4 turns after using Secret Technique

Other related characters (disambiguation)
Card-0088.png Card-0089.png Bullet Point.png Card-0208.png Card-0209.png Bullet Point.png Card-0210.png Card-0211.png Bullet Point.png Card-0308.png Card-0309.png Bullet Point.png Card-0387.png Card-0388.png Bullet Point.png Card-0499.png Bullet Point.png Card-0504.png Card-0505.png Bullet Point.png Card-0573.png Card-0574.png Card-0575.png Bullet Point.png Card-0699.png Card-0700.png Bullet Point.png Card-0724.png Card-0725.png Card-0726.png Bullet Point.png Card-0742.png Bullet Point.png Card-0833.png Bullet Point.png Card-2031.png Card-2032.png Bullet Point.png Card-2094.png Card-2095.png Card-2096.png
Navigation
By Rarity Yellow.png
1 Star Rarity.png
2 Star Rarity.png
3 Star Rarity.png
4 Star Rarity.png
5 Star Rarity.png
6 Star Rarity.png
6 Star (BA) Rarity.png
7 Star Rarity.png
7 Star (BA) Rarity.png
7 Star (Legend) Rarity.png

Arrow-Left.png Card-0699.png
Card-0701.png Arrow-Right.png
By Element Yellow.png
Heart icon.png
Skill icon.png
Body icon.png
Bravery icon.png
Wisdom icon.png

Back to Encyclopedia Yellow.png

Advertisement