FANDOM


Kabuto Yakushi
"Creeping Ill-Intent"
Portrait-2099
Release Date
Japan icon Japan Global icon Global
June 16, 2020 June 23, 2020
Card-2099
No. Element Rarity Max Level
2099 Skill icon ★★★★★★ 100
Range Luck Cost
Mid 20 → 99 60 → 30
Affiliation Hit Count
Sound icon 1
Status
Stat Base Max + Value + Abilities
Missions
Icon Health Health 807 1614 (+ 300) (+ 0)
Icon Strength Strength 687 1374 (+ 100) (+ 0)
Ninja World Ultimate Showdown
Icon Health Health 16140 32280 (+ 300) (+ 0)
Icon Strength Strength 1031 2061 (+ 100) (+ 0)
Icon Speed Speed 135 270 (+ 30) (+ 0)
F/B Skills
Field Skill Buddy Skill
Reduces the chance of receiving slip damage by 30%-40% (Not Field Skills). Restores 250 health.
Sync Skills
1 Sync With Skill Boosts attack by 100/200.
2 Sync With Mid Range Lowers rate of receiving slip damage by 25% (excluding Field Effects and F Skills).
Abilities
1 Ability Slip Damage-Resistance Slip Damage Resistance Lowers rate of receiving slip damage by 25% (Not F Skills).
2 Ability Self-Healing Self-Healing Restores 200/400 health every turn.
3 Ability Slip Damage-Resistance Slip Damage Resistance Lowers rate of receiving slip damage by 25% (Not F Skills).
4 Ability Self-Healing Self-Healing Restores 200/400 health every turn.
5 Ability Health Recovery Sealing-Resistance Health Recovery Sealing Resistance Lowers rate of getting health recovery sealed by 35% (Not FS).
Ninjutsu: Chakra Dissection Blade: Sever
Missions 4x attack toward all enemies in range, 45% chance of health recovery sealing for 2 turn(s). 55% chance of slip damage for 5 turn(s). Chakra Required: 4
NWUS 3.8x attack toward all enemies in range, 45% chance of health recovery sealing for 2 turn(s). 55% chance of slip damage for 5 turn(s).
Secret Technique: Forbidden Technique: Dead Soul Jutsu
Missions 12x attack toward 1 enemy(s) in range, 65% chance of health recovery sealing for 3 turn(s). 30% chance of attack weakened for 6 turn(s). Chakra Required: 8
NWUS 11x attack toward 1 enemy(s) in range, 65% chance of health recovery sealing for 3 turn(s) and/or chakra recovery sealing for 4 turn(s) each.
Jutsu Data
Jutsu Hit Count Shape Range Position
Ninjutsu 6 Circle Long Center
Secret Tech. 10 H. Rectangle Long Right
Jutsu Video
Status Effects
Self Support
Enemy Icon-Health Recovery Seal Icon-Slip Damage Icon-Attack Reduction Icon-Chakra Recovery Seal F/B Skill Icon-Slip Damage Resistance Icon-Health Recovery
Jutsu Sync Skill Icon-Attack Boost Icon-Slip Damage Resistance
How to Obtain Additional Information
Limited Period Granny Cat's Hiding Place purchase ►Inflicts 2% of remaining health as slip damage every turn with his Ninjutsu.
►Enemy's attack is reduced by 15% with his Secret Technique.
Other related characters (disambiguation)
Card-0076 Card-0077 Bullet Point Card-0169 Card-0170 Bullet Point Card-0392 Card-0393 Bullet Point Card-0519 Bullet Point Card-0642 Card-0643 Bullet Point Card-0893 Card-0894 Card-0895 Bullet Point Card-2099
Navigation
By Rarity Green
1 Star Rarity
2 Star Rarity
3 Star Rarity
4 Star Rarity
5 Star Rarity
6 Star Rarity
6 Star (BA) Rarity
7 Star Rarity
7 Star (BA) Rarity
7 Star (Legend) Rarity

Arrow-Left Card-2098
Card-2100 Arrow-Right
By Element Green
Heart icon
Skill icon
Body icon
Bravery icon
Wisdom icon

Back to Encyclopedia Green

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.