FANDOM


Konan
"Wrapped in Sweetness"
Portrait-0547
Release Date
Japan icon Japan Global icon Global
February 6, 2018 February 13, 2018
Card-0547
No. Element Rarity Max Level
547 Body icon ★★★★★☆ 70
Range Luck Cost
Short 10 → 80 30 → 18
Affiliation Hit Count
Akatsuki icon 1
Status
Stat Base Max + Value + Abilities
Missions
Icon Health Health 764 1528 (+ 200) (+ 0)
Icon Strength Strength 570 1140 (+ 75) (+ 0)
Ninja World Ultimate Showdown
Icon Health Health 12988 25976 (+ 200) (+ 0)
Icon Strength Strength 912 1824 (+ 75) (+ 0)
Icon Speed Speed 88 177 (+ 25) (+ 0)
F/B Skills
Field Skill Buddy Skill
25%-50% chance of attacking back when receiving an attack. Reduces Skill-elemental damage by 25%.
Sync Skills
1 Sync With Short Range 10% chance of dodging a physical attack (not slip damage).
2 Sync With Akatsuki Boosts attack by 100/200.
Abilities
1 Ability Ninjutsu-Boost Ninjutsu Boost Changes the area of effect for Ninjutsu to include all enemies in range.
2 Ability Substitution Jutsu Substitution Jutsu 5% chance of dodging a physical attack (Not slip damage).
3 Ability Reduce Damage-Skill Reduce Skill Damage Reduces Skill damage taken by 25%.
4 Ability Substitution Jutsu Substitution Jutsu 10% chance of dodging a physical attack (Not slip damage).
Ninjutsu: Origami Crane
Missions 4.8x attack toward 1 enemy(s) in range, 50% chance of slip damage and/or attack reduction for 3 turn(s) each. Chakra Required: 6
NWUS 3.7x attack toward 1 enemy(s) in range, 50% chance of slip damage and/or attack reduction for 3 turn(s) each.
Jutsu Data
Jutsu Hit Count Shape Range Position
Ninjutsu 7 H. Rectangle Long Right
Status Effects
Self Support
Enemy Icon-Slip Damage Icon-Attack Reduction F/B Skill Icon-Counterattack Icon-Reduce Damage-Skill
Jutsu Sync Skill Icon-Substitution Jutsu Icon-Attack Boost
How to Obtain Additional Information
"Lucky's Valentine" Summon N/A
Required Awakening Materials Awaken to
Card-0954 Card-0954 Card-0908 Card-0908 No material Card-0548
Other related characters
Card-0337 Card-0338 Bullet Point Card-0377 Card-0378 Bullet Point Card-0547 Card-0548 Bullet Point Card-0688 Card-0689 Card-0690 Bullet Point Card-0825
Navigation
Arrow-Left Card-0546
Card-0548 Arrow-Right
By Rarity Blue
1 Star Rarity
2 Star Rarity
3 Star Rarity
4 Star Rarity
5 Star Rarity
6 Star Rarity
6 Star (BA) Rarity

By Element Blue
Heart icon
Skill icon
Body icon
Bravery icon
Wisdom icon

Back to Encyclopedia Blue

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.