Naruto Uzumaki
"Prankster"
Portrait-2084.png
Release Date
Japan icon.png Japan Global icon.png Global
April 28, 2020 April 28, 2020
Card-2084.png
No. Element Rarity Max Level
2084 Wisdom icon.png ★★★★★★ 100
Range Luck Cost
Vast 20 → 99 50 → 25
Affiliation Hit Count
Hidden Leaf icon.png 1
Status
Stat Base Max + Value + Abilities
Missions
Icon Health.png Health 960 1920 (+ 300) (+ 0)
Icon Strength.png Strength 540 1080 (+ 100) (+ 0)
Ninja World Ultimate Showdown
Icon Health.png Health 21120 42240 (+ 300) (+ 0)
Icon Strength.png Strength 1080 2160 (+ 100) (+ 0)
Icon Speed.png Speed 181 362 (+ 30) (+ 40)
F/B Skills
Field Skill Buddy Skill
Reduces the chance of receiving immobilization and jutsu sealing by 20%-40% (Not Field Skills). Reduces the chance of receiving chakra recovery sealing and immobilization by 40% each (Not Field Skills).
Sync Skills
1 Sync With Hidden Leaf Boosts attack by 100/200.
2 Sync With Wisdom Boosts attack by 100/200.
Abilities
1 Ability Substitution Jutsu.png Substitution Jutsu 25% chance of dodging a physical attack (Not slip damage).
2 Ability Speed-Boost.png Speed Boost Boosts speed by 20.
3 Ability Substitution Jutsu.png Substitution Jutsu 25% chance of dodging a physical attack (Not slip damage).
4 Ability Speed-Boost.png Speed Boost Boosts speed by 20.
5 Ability Substitution Jutsu.png Substitution Jutsu 25% chance of dodging a physical attack (Not slip damage).
Ninjutsu: Sexy Jutsu
Missions/
NWUS
100% chance of reducing the attack of all enemies in range for 15 turn(s). Chakra Required: 4
Secret Technique: Super Harem Jutsu
Missions 15x attack toward 1 enemy(s) in range. Chakra Required: 8
NWUS 15x attack toward 1 enemy(s) in range and reduces their Chakra Gauge by 4 with 85% chance of switch sealing for 6 turn(s).
Jutsu Data
Jutsu Hit Count Shape Range Position
Ninjutsu Circle Mid Center
Secret Tech. 3 Circle Vast Center
Jutsu Video
Status Effects
Self Support
Enemy Icon-Attack Reduction.png Icon-Chakra Reduction.png Icon-Switch Seal.png F/B Skill Icon-Immobilization Resistance.png Icon-Jutsu Sealing Resistance.png Icon-Chakra Recovery Seal Resistance.png
Jutsu Sync Skill Icon-Attack Boost.png
How to Obtain Additional Information
Panel Mission ►Enemy's attack is reduced by 30% with his Ninjutsu.
Other related characters (disambiguation)
Card-0001.png Card-0002.png Card-0003.png Bullet Point.png Card-0044.png Card-0045.png Bullet Point.png Card-0135.png Card-0136.png Bullet Point.png Card-0161.png Card-0162.png Bullet Point.png Card-0179.png Card-0180.png Bullet Point.png Card-0237.png Card-0238.png Bullet Point.png Card-0241.png Bullet Point.png Card-0259.png Card-0260.png Bullet Point.png Card-0281.png Card-0282.png Bullet Point.png Card-0293.png Bullet Point.png Card-0327.png Card-0328.png Bullet Point.png Card-0348.png Card-0349.png Bullet Point.png Card-0383.png Card-0384.png Bullet Point.png Card-0400.png Card-0401.png Bullet Point.png Card-0421.png Card-0422.png Bullet Point.png Card-0427.png Card-0428.png Bullet Point.png Card-0453.png Card-0454.png Card-0455.png Bullet Point.png Card-0482.png Card-0483.png Bullet Point.png Card-0551.png Card-0552.png Bullet Point.png Card-0583.png Card-0584.png Bullet Point.png Card-0659.png Card-0660.png Bullet Point.png Card-0665.png Card-0666.png Bullet Point.png Card-0744.png Bullet Point.png Card-0777.png Bullet Point.png Card-0780.png Card-0781.png Card-0782.png Bullet Point.png Card-0800.png Card-0801.png Bullet Point.png Card-0819.png Card-0820.png Bullet Point.png Card-0862.png Card-0863.png Card-0864.png Bullet Point.png Card-0891.png Card-0892.png Bullet Point.png Card-2000.png Card-2001.png Bullet Point.png Card-2036.png Card-2037.png Card-2038.png Bullet Point.png Card-2084.png Bullet Point.png Card-2089.png Card-2090.png Bullet Point.png Card-2114.png Card-2115.png Bullet Point.png Card-2119.png
Navigation
By Rarity Purple.png
1 Star Rarity.png
2 Star Rarity.png
3 Star Rarity.png
4 Star Rarity.png
5 Star Rarity.png
6 Star Rarity.png
6 Star (BA) Rarity.png
7 Star Rarity.png
7 Star (BA) Rarity.png
7 Star (Legend) Rarity.png

Arrow-Left.png Card-2083.png
Card-2085.png Arrow-Right.png
By Element Purple.png
Heart icon.png
Skill icon.png
Body icon.png
Bravery icon.png
Wisdom icon.png

Back to Encyclopedia Purple.png

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.