Pain (Jigokudo)
"The Judge of Truth"
Release Date
Japan icon Japan Global icon Global
September 4, 2018 September 11, 2018
No. Element Rarity Max Level
676 Bravery icon ★★★★★☆ 70
Range Luck Cost
Mid 20 → 80 40 → 28
Affiliation Hit Count
Akatsuki icon 1
Stat Base Max + Value + Abilities
Icon Health Health 562 1124 (+ 200) (+ 200)
Icon Strength Strength 407 814 (+ 75) (+ 200)
Ninja World Ultimate Showdown
Icon Health Health 12364 24728 (+ 200) (+ 1000)
Icon Strength Strength 814 1628 (+ 75) (+ 200)
Icon Speed Speed 95 189 (+ 25) (+ 0)
F/B Skills
Field Skill Buddy Skill
23%-46% chance of attacking back when receiving an attack. Restores 150 health.
Sync Skills
1 Sync With Bravery 10% chance of dodging a physical attack (not slip damage).
1 Ability Ninjutsu Chakra Consumption-Erase 0 Chakra Req'd for Ninjutsu 15% chance to reduce chakra consumed by Ninjutsu to 0.
2 Ability Health-Boost Health Boost Boosts health by 200/400.
3 Ability Attack-Boost Attack Boost Boosts attack by 200.
Ninjutsu: Summoning Jutsu: Demon King
5x attack to 1 enemy(s) in range, 60% chance of health recovery sealing for 6 turn(s). 40% chance of slip damage for 4 turn(s). Chakra Required: 6
Jutsu Data
Jutsu Hit Count Shape Range Position
Ninjutsu 6 Circle Short Right
Status Effects
Self Support
Enemy Icon-Health Recovery Seal Icon-Slip Damage F/B Skill Icon-Counterattack Icon-Health Recovery
Jutsu Sync Skill Icon-Substitution Jutsu
How to Obtain Additional Information
Granny Cat's Hiding Place purchase N/A
Required Awakening Materials Awaken to
Card-0955 Card-0955 Card-0911 Card-0911 No material Card-0677
Other related characters (disambiguation)
Card-0352 Card-0353 Bullet Point Card-0360 Card-0361 Bullet Point Card-0451 Card-0452 Bullet Point Card-0534 Card-0535 Bullet Point Card-0572 Bullet Point Card-0604 Card-0605 Bullet Point Card-0612 Card-0613 Bullet Point Card-0640 Card-0641 Bullet Point Card-0676 Card-0677 Bullet Point Card-0685 Card-0686 Card-0687 Bullet Point Card-0727 Card-0728 Bullet Point Card-0817 Card-0818 Bullet Point Card-0823 Card-0824 Bullet Point Card-0850 Bullet Point Card-2074 Card-2075 Card-2076 Bullet Point Card-2085 Card-2086 Card-2087
By Rarity Yellow
1 Star Rarity
2 Star Rarity
3 Star Rarity
4 Star Rarity
5 Star Rarity
6 Star Rarity
6 Star (BA) Rarity
7 Star Rarity
7 Star (BA) Rarity
7 Star (Legend) Rarity

Arrow-Left Card-0675
Card-0677 Arrow-Right
By Element Yellow
Heart icon
Skill icon
Body icon
Bravery icon
Wisdom icon

Back to Encyclopedia Yellow

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.