FANDOM


Pain (Tendo)
"Endless Cycle of Battle"
Portrait-0686
Release Date
Japan icon Japan Global icon Global
September 25, 2018 October 2, 2018
Card-0686
No. Element Rarity Max Level
686 Bravery icon ★★★★★★ 100
Range Luck Cost
Short 10 → 80 56 → 28
Affiliation Hit Count
Akatsuki icon 1
Status
Stat Base Max + Value + Abilities
Missions
Icon Health Health 1053 2106 (+ 300) (+ 400)
Icon Strength Strength 907 1814 (+ 100) (+ 0)
Ninja World Ultimate Showdown
Icon Health Health 18954 37908 (+ 300) (+ 800)
Icon Strength Strength 1451 2902 (+ 100) (+ 0)
Icon Speed Speed 90 180 (+ 30) (+ 0)
F/B Skills
Field Skill Buddy Skill
60%-80% chance of attacking back when receiving an attack. 20% chance of dodging an attack.
Sync Skills
1 Sync With Akatsuki Nullifies switch sealing (excluding Field Effects and F Skills).
*Does not remove switch seal if already afflicted.
2 Sync With Bravery Nullifies immobilization (excluding Field Effects and F Skills).
*Does not remove immobilization if already afflicted.
Abilities
1 Ability Ninjutsu Chakra Consumption-Erase 0 Chakra Req'd for Ninjutsu 20% chance to reduce chakra consumed by Ninjutsu to 0.
2 Ability Health-Boost Health Boost Boosts health by 200/400.
3 Ability Map Movement-Chakra Chakra Recovers w/Map Movement Restores one bar of chakra when moving to a new map.
4 Ability Health-Boost Health Boost Boosts health by 200/400.
5 Ability Map Movement-Chakra Chakra Recovers w/Map Movement Restores one bar of chakra when moving to a new map.
Ninjutsu: Self-Replicating Summoning Jutsu
Missions 4.5x attack toward all enemies in range, knocking them back, with a 60% chance of slip damage and/or attack reduction for 5 turn(s) each. Chakra Required: 4
NWUS 4x attack toward all enemies in range and knocks them back.
Secret Technique: Rinne Six Paths
Missions 17x attack toward 1 enemy(s) in range and knocks them back. Restores own Chakra Gauge by 2. Chakra Required: 8
NWUS 13x attack toward 1 enemy(s) in range and knocks them back.
Jutsu Data
Jutsu Hit Count Range Shape Position
Ninjutsu 12 Long Circle Right
Secret Tech. 14 Mid Circle Right
Jutsu Video
Status Effects
Self Icon-Chakra Recovery Support
Enemy Icon-Knockback Icon-Slip Damage Icon-Attack Reduction F/B Skill Icon-Counterattack Icon-Substitution Jutsu
Jutsu Sync Skill Icon-Nullify Switch Sealing Icon-Nullify Immobilization
How to Obtain Additional Information
Awaken Card-0685 N/A
Required Blazing Awakening Materials Blazing Awaken to
Card-1080 Card-1080 Card-1079 Card-1079 Card-1079 Card-0687
Other related characters
Card-0352 Card-0353 Bullet Point Card-0360 Card-0361 Bullet Point Card-0451 Card-0452 Bullet Point Card-0534 Card-0535 Bullet Point Card-0572 Bullet Point Card-0604 Card-0605 Bullet Point Card-0612 Card-0613 Bullet Point Card-0640 Card-0641 Bullet Point Card-0676 Card-0677 Bullet Point Card-0685 Card-0686 Card-0687 Bullet Point Card-0727 Card-0728 Bullet Point Card-0817 Card-0818 Bullet Point Card-0823 Card-0824 Bullet Point Card-0850
Navigation
Arrow-Left Card-0685
Card-0687 Arrow-Right
By Rarity Yellow
1 Star Rarity
2 Star Rarity
3 Star Rarity
4 Star Rarity
5 Star Rarity
6 Star Rarity
6 Star (BA) Rarity

By Element Yellow
Heart icon
Skill icon
Body icon
Bravery icon
Wisdom icon

Back to Encyclopedia Yellow

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.