FANDOM


Pain (Tendo)
"Signal Flare of Revolution" Limit-break
Portrait-0452
Release Date
Japan icon Japan Global icon Global
September 19, 2017 September 26, 2017
Card-0452
No. Element Rarity Max Level
452 Heart icon ★★★★★★ 100 → 150
Range Luck Cost
Short 10 → 99 80 → 32
Affiliation Hit Count
Akatsuki icon 1
Status
Stat Base Max Max Limit-break + Value + Abilities
Missions
Icon Health Health 1084 2168 2818 (+ 300) (+ 0)
Icon Strength Strength 1046 2092 2702 (+ 100) (+ 0)
Ninja World Ultimate Showdown
Icon Health Health 20596 41192 53542 (+ 300) (+ 0)
Icon Strength Strength 1674 3347 4233 (+ 100) (+ 0)
Icon Speed Speed 84 168 208 (+ 30) (+ 0)
F/B Skills
Field Skill Buddy Skill
Reduces the chance of receiving jutsu sealing by 30%-35% (Not Field Skills). Reduces the chance of receiving jutsu sealing by 35% (Not Field Skills).
Sync Skills
1 Sync With Heart Lowers rate of receiving slip damage by 15% (excluding Field Effects and F Skills).
2 Sync With All Except Short Range Boosts attack by 100/200.
3 Sync With Akatsuki Restores 75/375 health every turn.
Abilities
1 Ability Immobilization-Resistance Immobilization Resistance Lowers rate of getting immobilized by 20% (Not F Skills).
2 Ability Jutsu Sealing-Resistance Jutsu Sealing Resistance Lowers rate of getting jutsu sealed by 20% (Not F Skills).
3 Ability Immobilization-Resistance Immobilization Resistance Lowers rate of getting immobilized by 20% (Not F Skills).
4 Ability Jutsu Sealing-Resistance Jutsu Sealing Resistance Lowers rate of getting jutsu sealed by 20% (Not F Skills).
5 Ability Immobilization-Resistance Immobilization Resistance Lowers rate of getting immobilized by 20% (Not F Skills).
6 Ability Jutsu Sealing-Resistance Jutsu Sealing Resistance Lowers rate of getting jutsu sealed by 20% (Not F Skills).
Ninjutsu: Seal Jutsu Absorption
Missions 6x attack toward 1 enemy(s) in range and restores 1500 of own health. Chakra Required: 5
NWUS 6x attack toward 1 enemy(s) in range and restores 7500 of own health.
Secret Technique: Planetary Devastation
Missions/
NWUS
12x attack toward all enemies in range and knocks them back. Chakra Required: 10
Jutsu Data
Jutsu Hit Count Shape Range Position
Ninjutsu 10 Circle Short Center
Secret Tech. 10 Circle Vast Center
Jutsu Video
Status Effects
Self Icon-Health Recovery Support
Enemy Icon-Knockback F/B Skill Icon-Jutsu Sealing Resistance
Jutsu Sync Skill Icon-Slip Damage Resistance Icon-Attack Boost Icon-Health Recovery
How to Obtain Additional Information
Awaken Card-0451 N/A
Other related characters
Card-0352 Card-0353 Bullet Point Card-0360 Card-0361 Bullet Point Card-0451 Card-0452 Bullet Point Card-0534 Card-0535 Bullet Point Card-0572 Bullet Point Card-0604 Card-0605 Bullet Point Card-0612 Card-0613 Bullet Point Card-0640 Card-0641 Bullet Point Card-0676 Card-0677 Bullet Point Card-0685 Card-0686 Card-0687 Bullet Point Card-0727 Card-0728 Bullet Point Card-0817 Card-0818 Bullet Point Card-0823 Card-0824 Bullet Point Card-0850
Navigation
Arrow-Left Card-0451
Card-0453 Arrow-Right
By Rarity Red
1 Star Rarity
2 Star Rarity
3 Star Rarity
4 Star Rarity
5 Star Rarity
6 Star Rarity
6 Star (BA) Rarity

By Element Red
Heart icon
Skill icon
Body icon
Bravery icon
Wisdom icon

Back to Encyclopedia Red

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.