FANDOM


Sasuke Uchiha
"Lone Survivor" Limit-break
Portrait-0047
Release Date
Japan icon Japan Global icon Global
July 14, 2016 August 24, 2016
Card-0047
No. Element Rarity Max Level
47 Skill icon ★★★★★★ 100 → 150
Range Luck Cost
Short 10 → 99 48 → 24
Affiliation Hit Count
Hidden Leaf icon Uchiha Clan icon 1
Status
Stat Base Max Max Limit-break + Value + Abilities
Missions
Icon Health Health 728 1456 2620 (+ 300) (+ 0)
Icon Strength Strength 742 1484 2314 (+ 100) (+ 0)
Ninja World Ultimate Showdown
Icon Health Health 15435 30870 55020 (+ 300) (+ 0)
Icon Strength Strength 1489 2978 4628 (+ 100) (+ 0)
Icon Speed Speed 79 159 179 (+ 30) (+ 0)
F/B Skills
Field Skill Buddy Skill
25%-50% chance of attacking back when receiving an attack. Reduces the chance of receiving slip damage by 25% (Not Field Skills).
Sync Skills
1 Sync With Skill Reduces Heart damage taken by 20%.
2 Sync With Hidden Leaf Reduces Body damage taken by 20%.
Abilities
1 Ability Critical Rate-Combo Combination Critical Rate Boost Boosts critical rate by 1.75x during Combinations.
2 Ability Slip Damage-Boost Slip Damage Rate Boost Boosts rate of slip damage by 10%.
3 Ability Critical Rate-Boost Critical Rate Boost Boosts critical rate by 1.5x.
4 Ability Substitution Jutsu Substitution Jutsu 5% chance of dodging a physical attack (Not slip damage).
5 Ability Attack-Combo Combination Attack Boost Boosts attack by 1.1x during Combinations.
Ninjutsu: Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu
Missions/
NWUS
1.8x attack toward all enemies in range, 40% chance of slip damage for 5 turn(s). Chakra Required: 4
Secret Technique: Sharingan
Missions/
NWUS
Gives you an attack boost of 50% for 10 turn(s). Chakra Required: 8
Jutsu Data
Jutsu Hit Count Shape Range Position
Ninjutsu 13 H. Rectangle Mid Right
Secret Tech.
Status Effects
Self Icon-Attack Boost Support
Enemy Icon-Slip Damage F/B Skill Icon-Counterattack Icon-Slip Damage Resistance
Jutsu Sync Skill Icon-Reduce Damage-Heart Icon-Reduce Damage-Body
How to Obtain Additional Information
Awaken Card-0046 N/A
Other related characters
Card-0004 Card-0005 Bullet Point Card-0046 Card-0047 Bullet Point Card-0175 Card-0176 Bullet Point Card-0177 Card-0178 Bullet Point Card-0244 Card-0245 Bullet Point Card-0261 Card-0262 Bullet Point Card-0302 Card-0303 Bullet Point Card-0343 Card-0344 Bullet Point Card-0370 Card-0371 Bullet Point Card-0389 Card-0390 Bullet Point Card-0419 Card-0420 Bullet Point Card-0429 Card-0430 Bullet Point Card-0456 Card-0457 Card-0458 Bullet Point Card-0490 Card-0491 Bullet Point Card-0502 Card-0503 Bullet Point Card-0568 Card-0569 Bullet Point Card-0585 Card-0586 Bullet Point Card-0661 Card-0662 Bullet Point Card-0667 Card-0668 Bullet Point Card-0702 Card-0703 Bullet Point Card-0721 Card-0722 Card-0723 Bullet Point Card-0743 Bullet Point Card-0783 Bullet Point Card-0802 Card-0803 Bullet Point Card-0865 Card-0866 Card-0867 Bullet Point Card-2012 Card-2013
Navigation
Arrow-Left Card-0046
Card-0048 Arrow-Right
By Rarity Green
1 Star Rarity
2 Star Rarity
3 Star Rarity
4 Star Rarity
5 Star Rarity
6 Star Rarity
6 Star (BA) Rarity

By Element Green
Heart icon
Skill icon
Body icon
Bravery icon
Wisdom icon

Back to Encyclopedia Green

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.