Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing Wikia
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing Wikia
Sasuke Uchiha
"Seal of Shadow"
Portrait-0429.png
Release Date
Japan icon.png Japan Global icon.png Global
August 15, 2017 August 22, 2017
Card-0429.png
No. Element Rarity Max Level
429 Wisdom icon.png ★★★★★☆ 70
Range Luck Cost
Long 10 → 80 60 → 30
Affiliation Hit Count
Hidden Leaf icon.png Uchiha Clan icon.png 1
Status
Stat Base Max + Value + Abilities
Missions
Icon Health.png Health 653 1306 (+ 200) (+ 0)
Icon Strength.png Strength 553 1106 (+ 75) (+ 250)
Ninja World Ultimate Showdown
Icon Health.png Health 11754 23508 (+ 200) (+ 0)
Icon Strength.png Strength 830 1659 (+ 75) (+ 250)
Icon Speed.png Speed 108 216 (+ 25) (+ 0)
F/B Skills
Field Skill Buddy Skill
25%-50% chance of attacking back when receiving an attack. Reduces the chance of receiving immobilization by 25% (Not Field Skills).
Sync Skills
1 Sync With Wisdom Reduces Bravery damage taken by 20%.
2 Sync With Bravery and Wisdom Boosts attack by 100/200.
Abilities
1 Ability Slip Damage-Boost.png Slip Damage Rate Boost Boosts rate of slip damage by 20%.
2 Ability Extend Ninjutsu Secret Technique Effect.png Extend Turns (Seconds) of Secret Tech./Ninjutsu Effect Extend status effect duration of Ninjutsu/Secret Tech. by 1 Turn (Second)
3 Ability Attack-Boost.png Attack Boost Boosts attack by 250.
4 Ability Extend Ninjutsu Secret Technique Effect.png Extend Turns (Seconds) of Secret Tech./Ninjutsu Effect Extend status effect duration of Ninjutsu/Secret Tech. by 2 Turns (Seconds)
5 Ability Chakra Gauge Reduction.png Chakra Gauge Reduction Reduces chakra consumed by 1.
Ninjutsu: Inferno Style: Flame Control Fiery Tear
Missions/
NWUS
4.5x attack toward all enemies in range, with a 70% chance of slip damage for 6 turn(s) and knocks the back. Chakra Required: 6 → 5
Jutsu Data
Jutsu Hit Count Shape Range Position
Ninjutsu 8 Circle Mid Right
Status Effects
Self Support
Enemy Icon-Slip Damage.png Icon-Knockback.png F/B Skill Icon-Counterattack.png Icon-Immobilization Resistance.png
Jutsu Sync Skill Icon-Reduce Damage-Bravery.png Icon-Attack Boost.png
How to Obtain Additional Information
Various Blazing Festival Summons ►Inflicts 2% of remaining health as slip damage every turn with his Ninjutsu.
Required Awakening Materials Awaken to
Card-0956.png Card-0956.png Card-0956.png Card-0956.png Card-0956.png Card-0430.png
Other related characters (disambiguation)
Card-0004.png Card-0005.png Bullet Point.png Card-0046.png Card-0047.png Bullet Point.png Card-0175.png Card-0176.png Bullet Point.png Card-0177.png Card-0178.png Bullet Point.png Card-0244.png Card-0245.png Bullet Point.png Card-0261.png Card-0262.png Bullet Point.png Card-0302.png Card-0303.png Bullet Point.png Card-0343.png Card-0344.png Bullet Point.png Card-0370.png Card-0371.png Bullet Point.png Card-0389.png Card-0390.png Bullet Point.png Card-0419.png Card-0420.png Bullet Point.png Card-0429.png Card-0430.png Bullet Point.png Card-0456.png Card-0457.png Card-0458.png Bullet Point.png Card-0490.png Card-0491.png Bullet Point.png Card-0502.png Card-0503.png Bullet Point.png Card-0568.png Card-0569.png Bullet Point.png Card-0585.png Card-0586.png Bullet Point.png Card-0661.png Card-0662.png Bullet Point.png Card-0667.png Card-0668.png Bullet Point.png Card-0702.png Card-0703.png Bullet Point.png Card-0721.png Card-0722.png Card-0723.png Bullet Point.png Card-0743.png Bullet Point.png Card-0783.png Bullet Point.png Card-0802.png Card-0803.png Bullet Point.png Card-0865.png Card-0866.png Card-0867.png Bullet Point.png Card-2012.png Card-2013.png Bullet Point.png Card-2029.png Card-2030.png Bullet Point.png Card-2113.png Bullet Point.png Card-2116.png Card-2117.png Bullet Point.png Card-2131.png Card-2132.png Bullet Point.png Card-2139.png Card-2140.png Card-2141.png
Navigation
By Rarity Purple.png
1 Star Rarity.png
2 Star Rarity.png
3 Star Rarity.png
4 Star Rarity.png
5 Star Rarity.png
6 Star Rarity.png
6 Star (BA) Rarity.png
7 Star Rarity.png
7 Star (BA) Rarity.png
7 Star (Legend) Rarity.png

Arrow-Left.png Card-0428.png
Card-0430.png Arrow-Right.png
By Element Purple.png
Heart icon.png
Skill icon.png
Body icon.png
Bravery icon.png
Wisdom icon.png

Back to Encyclopedia Purple.png