FANDOM


Shino Aburame
"Raging Passion"
Portrait-0536
Release Date
Japan icon Japan Global icon Global
January 23, 2018 January 30, 2018
Card-0536
No. Element Rarity Max Level
536 Skill icon ★★★★★★ 100
Range Luck Cost
Mid 17 → 99 65 → 33
Affiliation Hit Count
Hidden Leaf icon Ninja Alliance icon 1
Status
Stat Base Max + Value + Abilities
Missions
Icon Health Health 649 1298 (+ 300) (+ 0)
Icon Strength Strength 731 1462 (+ 100) (+ 0)
Ninja World Ultimate Showdown
Icon Health Health 11682 23364 (+ 300) (+ 0)
Icon Strength Strength 1170 2339 (+ 100) (+ 0)
Icon Speed Speed 101 202 (+ 30) (+ 0)
F/B Skills
Field Skill Buddy Skill
Reduces the chance of receiving slip damage by 30%-35% (Not Field Skills). Reduces the chance of receiving slip damage by 35% (Not Field Skills).
Sync Skills
1 Sync With Hidden Leaf Boosts attack by 50/100.
2 Sync With Skill Restores 50/250 health every turn.
Abilities
1 Ability Critical Rate-Boost Critical Rate Boost Boosts critical rate by 1.5x.
2 Ability Critical Rate-Boost Critical Rate Boost Boosts critical rate by 1.5x.
3 Ability Secret Technique Chakra Consumption-Erase 0 Chakra Req'd for Secret Technique 10% chance to reduce chakra consumed by Secret Techniques to 0.
4 Ability Extend Ninjutsu Secret Technique Effect Extend Turns of Secret Tech. Effect Extends active Secret Technique effects by 2 turns.
5 Ability Secret Technique Chakra Consumption-Erase 0 Chakra Req'd for Secret Technique 10% chance to reduce chakra consumed by Secret Techniques to 0.
Ninjutsu: Hidden Jutsu: Insect Rope
Missions/
NWUS
3.5x attack to 1 enemy(s) in range. If they are slip damaged, 5.5x attack instead. Chakra Required: 5
Secret Technique: Hidden Jutsu: Beetle Sphere
Missions/
NWUS
6x attack toward all enemies in range, 70% chance of slip damage for 5 turn(s). Chakra Required: 10
Jutsu Data
Jutsu Hit Count Shape Range Position
Ninjutsu 6 Circle Mid Right
Secret Tech. 6 Circle Long Right
Jutsu Video
Status Effects
Self Support
Enemy Icon-Slip Damage F/B Skill Icon-Slip Damage Resistance
Jutsu Icon-Status Ailment Damage Boost Sync Skill Icon-Attack Boost Icon-Health Recovery
How to Obtain Additional Information
Phantom Castle #17 Reward N/A
Other related characters
Card-0020 Card-0021 Bullet Point Card-0064 Card-0065 Bullet Point Card-0536
Navigation
Arrow-Left Card-0535
Card-0537 Arrow-Right
By Rarity Green
1 Star Rarity
2 Star Rarity
3 Star Rarity
4 Star Rarity
5 Star Rarity
6 Star Rarity
6 Star (BA) Rarity

By Element Green
Heart icon
Skill icon
Body icon
Bravery icon
Wisdom icon

Back to Encyclopedia Green

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.