Shisui Uchiha
"Eyes Inviting Illusion" Limit-break.png
Portrait-0715.png
Release Date
Japan icon.png Japan Global icon.png Global
November 13, 2018 November 20, 2018
Card-0715.png
No. Element Rarity Max Level
715 Skill icon.png ★★★★★★ 100 → 150
Range Luck Cost
Long 10 → 99 100 → 40
Affiliation Hit Count
Hidden Leaf icon.png Uchiha Clan icon.png 1
Status
Stat Base Max Max Limit-break.png + Value + Abilities
Missions
Icon Health.png Health 686 1372 1914 (+ 300) (+ 0)
Icon Strength.png Strength 1220 2440 3306 (+ 100) (+ 0)
Ninja World Ultimate Showdown
Icon Health.png Health 15092 30184 42108 (+ 300) (+ 0)
Icon Strength.png Strength 1952 3904 5290 (+ 100) (+ 0)
Icon Speed.png Speed 136 273 313 (+ 30) (+ 0)
F/B Skills
Field Skill Buddy Skill
Reduces the chance of receiving chakra recovery sealing by 30%-35%. Reduces the chance of receiving recovery sealing by 35% (Not Field Skills).
Sync Skills
1 Sync With Hidden Leaf Boosts attack by 200/400.
2 Sync With Uchiha Clan Nullifies attack weakened (excludes Field Effects and F Skills). *Does not remove attack weakened if already afflicted
3 Sync With Short and Mid Range Nullifies chakra recovery sealing (excludes Field Effects and F Skills). *Does not remove chakra recovery sealing if already afflicted.
Abilities
1 Ability Nullify Chakra Reduction Field Effect.png Nullifies Chakra Reduction Field Effect Nullifies Chakra Reduction Field Effect.
2 Ability Extend Ninjutsu Effect.png Extend Turns of Ninjutsu Effect Extend active Ninjutsu effects by 2 turns.
3 Ability Chakra Boost-Mission.png Chakra Boost when mission begins Add 2 chakra gauge when a mission battle begins.
4 Ability Substitution Jutsu.png Substitution Jutsu 20% chance of dodging a physical attack (Not slip damage).
5 Ability Attack-Combo.png Combination Attack Boost Boosts attack by 2x during Combinations.
6 Ability Substitution Jutsu.png Substitution Jutsu 25% chance of dodging a physical attack (Not slip damage).
Ninjutsu: Flash Double
Missions Restores own Chakra Gauge by 2 and gives you an attack boost of 50% for 6 turn(s), increasing your chance to dodge by 20% for 2 turn(s) 3.6x attack toward 1 enemy(s) in range. Chakra Required: 5
NWUS Restores own Chakra Gauge by 2 and gives you an attack boost of 50% for 6 turn(s), 3.6x attack toward 1 enemy(s) in range.
Secret Technique: Koto Amatsukami: Heat Shimmer
Missions/
NWUS
18x attack toward 1 enemy(s) in range. The enemy receives increased damage from their non-effective elemental affinities by 20% for 8 turn(s). Chakra Required: 10
Jutsu Data
Jutsu Hit Count Shape Range Position
Ninjutsu 10 Circle Long Center
Secret Tech. 17 Circle Vast Center
Jutsu Video
Status Effects
Self Icon-Chakra Recovery.png Icon-Attack Boost.png Icon-Substitution Jutsu.png Support
Enemy Icon-Non-effective element DMG UP.png F/B Skill Icon-Chakra Recovery Seal Resistance.png Icon-Health Recovery Seal Resistance.png
Jutsu Sync Skill Icon-Attack Boost.png Icon-Nullify Attack Weakened.png Icon-Nullify Chakra Recovery Sealing.png
How to Obtain Additional Information
Awaken Card-0714.png N/A
Extra Effect(s)
Super Impact! Wandering Shark Banner.png 3x Health Boost
1.5x Ninjutsu Damage Boost
1.5x Secret Technique Damage Boost
Other related characters (disambiguation)
Card-0218.png Bullet Point.png Card-0396.png Card-0397.png Bullet Point.png Card-0576.png Card-0577.png Card-0578.png Bullet Point.png Card-0714.png Card-0715.png Bullet Point.png Card-0806.png Bullet Point.png Card-2062.png Card-2063.png Card-2064.png
Navigation
By Rarity Green.png
1 Star Rarity.png
2 Star Rarity.png
3 Star Rarity.png
4 Star Rarity.png
5 Star Rarity.png
6 Star Rarity.png
6 Star (BA) Rarity.png
7 Star Rarity.png
7 Star (BA) Rarity.png
7 Star (Legend) Rarity.png

Arrow-Left.png Card-0714.png
Card-0716.png Arrow-Right.png
By Element Green.png
Heart icon.png
Skill icon.png
Body icon.png
Bravery icon.png
Wisdom icon.png

Back to Encyclopedia Green.png

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.