FANDOM


Tobirama Senju
"Inherited Will of Fire"
Portrait-2008
Release Date
Japan icon Japan Global icon Global
November 12, 2019 November 19, 2019
Card-2008
No. Element Rarity Max Level
2008 Bravery icon ★★★★★★ 100
Range Luck Cost
Vast 10 → 99 56 → 28
Affiliation Hit Count
Hidden Leaf icon Senju Clan icon 2
Status
Stat Base Max + Value + Abilities
Missions
Icon Health Health 706 1412 (+ 300) (+ 0)
Icon Strength Strength 600 1200 (+ 100) (+ 0)
Ninja World Ultimate Showdown
Icon Health Health 14826 29652 (+ 300) (+ 0)
Icon Strength Strength 1080 2160 (+ 100) (+ 0)
Icon Speed Speed 170 340 (+ 30) (+ 60)
F/B Skills
Field Skill Buddy Skill
Reduces Wisdom-elemental damage by 30%-35%. Reduces the chance of receiving immobilization and jutsu sealing by 35% each (Not Field Skills).
Sync Skills
1 Sync With Senju Clan Boosts attack by 250/500.
2 Sync With Hidden Leaf Lowers rate of getting switch sealed by 30% (excluding Field Effects and F Skills).
Abilities
1 Ability Immobilization Rate-Boost Immobilization Rate Boost Boosts rate of immobilization by 15%.
2 Ability Immobilization Jutsu Sealing Resistance Immobilization Resistance/
Jutsu Sealing Resistance
Lowers rate of getting immobilized and jutsu sealed by 50% (Excl. F Skills).
3 Ability Substitution Jutsu Substitution Jutsu 30% chance of dodging a physical attack (Not slip damage).
4 Ability Ninjutsu Chakra Consumption-Erase 0 Chakra Req'd for Ninjutsu 20% chance to reduce chakra consumed by Ninjutsu to 0.
5 Ability Speed-Boost Speed Boost Boosts speed by 60.
Ninjutsu: Water Style: Explosive Bite of the Water Dragon
Missions 5.8x attack toward all enemies in range, 50% chance of immobilization for 2 turn(s). Chakra Required: 3
NWUS 8x attack toward all enemies in range with a 50% chance of immobilization for 2 second(s), and rolls back targeted enemies' Speed gauge slightly.
Secret Technique: Reciprocal Round-Robin: Flying Raijin Jutsu
Missions Removes Perfect Dodge and Barrier for 1 enemy(s) on-screen and ignores damage reduction effects (Reduce Damage) and Substitution with 16.7x attack toward them. Chakra Required: 6
NWUS Removes Perfect Dodge and Barrier for 1 enemy(s) on-screen and ignores damage reduction effects (Reduce Damage) and Substitution with 19.3x attack toward them. 75% chance of immobilization for 5 second(s).
Jutsu Data
Jutsu Hit Count Shape Range Position
Ninjutsu 6 H. Rectangle (1/3) Long Right
Secret Tech. 13 Whole Map
Jutsu Video
Status Effects
Self Support
Enemy Icon-Immobilization Icon-Speed Gauge Reduction F/B Skill Icon-Reduce Damage-Wisdom Icon-Immobilization Resistance Icon-Jutsu Sealing Resistance
Jutsu Icon-Remove Perfect Dodge Icon-Remove Barrier Icon-Ignore Substitution Icon-Ignore Damage Reduction Effects Sync Skill Icon-Attack Boost Icon-Switch Seal Resistance
How to Obtain Additional Information
Blazing Awaken Card-2007 N/A
Required Blazing Awakening Materials Blazing Awaken to
Card-1080 Card-1080 Card-1079 Card-1079 Card-1079 Card-2007
Other related characters (disambiguation)
Card-0205 Card-0206 Card-0207 Bullet Point Card-0407 Card-0408 Bullet Point Card-0514 Bullet Point Card-0675 Bullet Point Card-0762 Card-0763 Bullet Point Card-2006 Card-2007 Card-2008
Navigation
Arrow-Left Card-2007
Card-2009 Arrow-Right
By Rarity Yellow
1 Star Rarity
2 Star Rarity
3 Star Rarity
4 Star Rarity
5 Star Rarity
6 Star Rarity
6 Star (BA) Rarity

By Element Yellow
Heart icon
Skill icon
Body icon
Bravery icon
Wisdom icon

Back to Encyclopedia Yellow

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.