FANDOM


Tsunade
"Protector of the Great Tree"
Portrait-2015
Release Date
Japan icon Japan Global icon Global
November 29, 2019 December 6, 2019
Card-2015
No. Element Rarity Max Level
2015 Skill icon ★★★★★★ 100
Range Luck Cost
Short 10 → 99 100 → 40
Affiliation Hit Count
Hidden Leaf icon Senju Clan icon 1
Status
Stat Base Max + Value + Abilities
Missions
Icon Health Health 1368 2736 (+ 300) (+ 0)
Icon Strength Strength 1162 2324 (+ 100) (+ 0)
Ninja World Ultimate Showdown
Icon Health Health 24624 49248 (+ 300) (+ 0)
Icon Strength Strength 2092 4183 (+ 100) (+ 0)
Icon Speed Speed 146 292 (+ 30) (+ 0)
F/B Skills
Field Skill Buddy Skill
Reduces the chance of receiving Health Recovery to Damage Conversion and immobilization by 30%-35% each. Reduces the chance of receiving Health Recovery to Damage Conversion by 35%.
Sync Skills
1 Sync With Skill Nullifies jutsu sealing (excluding Field Effects and F Skills).
*Does not remove jutsu seal if already afflicted.
2 Sync With Hidden Leaf Nullifies chakra recovery sealing (excludes Field Effects and F Skills). *Does not remove chakra recovery sealing if already afflicted.
3 Sync With Senju Clan Boosts attack by 250/500.
Abilities
1 Ability Reduce Damage Reduce Damage Reduces damage taken by 40%.
2 Ability Immobilization-Resistance Nullify Immobilization Nullifies immobilization (not Field Effects & F Skills).
3 Ability Chakra Recovery-Damage Chakra Recovery When Receiving Direct Attacks 20% chance of restoring 1 Chakra Gauge when receiving direct attacks.
4 Ability Ninjutsu Chakra Consumption-Erase 0 Chakra Req'd for Ninjutsu 35% chance to reduce chakra consumed by Ninjutsu to 0.
5 Ability Secret Technique Chakra Consumption-Erase 0 Chakra Req'd for Secret Technique 35% chance to reduce chakra consumed by Secret Techniques to 0.
6 Ability Attack Boost-Enemy Defeat Attack Boost After Defeat Boosts attack by 25% every time you defeat the enemy (max 100%).
Ninjutsu: Bedrock Crusher
Missions Ignores Substitution for all enemies in range, neutralizing Element affinity-based damage reduction with 5.4x attack toward them, and knocks them back. Chakra Required: 4
NWUS Neutralizes Element affinity-based damage reduction for all enemies within range, 4.6x attack and knocks them back.
Secret Technique: Paradise
Missions Removes Perfect Dodge and Barrier for all enemies in range and ignores Substitution, neutralizing Element affinity-based damage reduction with 16x attack toward them. Chakra Required: 8
NWUS Removes Perfect Dodge and Barrier for all enemies in range and ignores Substitution, neutralizing Element affinity-based damage reduction with 12x attack toward them.
Jutsu Data
Jutsu Hit Count Shape Range Position
Ninjutsu 8 H. Rectangle (Fat) Short Right
Secret Tech. 10 Circle Long Right
Jutsu Video
Status Effects
Self Support
Enemy Icon-Knockback F/B Skill Icon-Health Recovery To Damage Conversion Resistance Icon-Immobilization Resistance
Jutsu Icon-Ignore Substitution Icon-Ignore Elemental-Type Disadvantage Icon-Remove Perfect Dodge Icon-Remove Barrier Sync Skill Icon-Nullify Jutsu Sealing Icon-Nullify Chakra Recovery Sealing Icon-Attack Boost
How to Obtain Additional Information
Awaken Card-2014 N/A
Extra Effect(s)
Super Impact! Revered Ninja Banner ►3x Health Boost and 2x Attack Boost
►Enhanced Field Skill (30%-35% → 60%-70%)
►Enhanced Buddy Skill (35% → 70%)
Enhanced Ninjutsu:
►3x Damage Multiplier Boost
►100% chance of Jutsu Sealing for 5 turn(s)
Enhanced Secret Technique:
►3x Damage Multiplier Boost
►Grants 100% Attack Boost for 6 turn(s)
Other related characters (disambiguation)
Card-0167 Card-0168 Bullet Point Card-0279 Card-0280 Bullet Point Card-0375 Card-0376 Bullet Point Card-0460 Card-0461 Bullet Point Card-0532 Card-0533 Bullet Point Card-0637 Card-0638 Card-0639 Bullet Point Card-0898 Bullet Point Card-2014 Card-2015 Bullet Point Card-2068
Navigation
Arrow-Left Card-2014
Card-2016 Arrow-Right
By Rarity Green
1 Star Rarity
2 Star Rarity
3 Star Rarity
4 Star Rarity
5 Star Rarity
6 Star Rarity
6 Star (BA) Rarity

By Element Green
Heart icon
Skill icon
Body icon
Bravery icon
Wisdom icon

Back to Encyclopedia Green

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.